- James qualified with a BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy from the University of Ulster in 2002.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy MCSP HCPC registered
- Registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) and is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Post-graduate qualifications in Manual Therapy and Acupuncture
ExperienceJames worked for over 10 years at Bedford Hospital in a variety of specialities, 8 of which was as a senior physiotherapist in musculoskeletal outpatients for over 8 years, before moving into private practice in 2013 He also gained experience in Australia in 2006, working as a physiotherapist at the Northern Hospital, Melbourne. In 2013-14, James was the physiotherapist for the GB ladies Goalball team, working at several international tournaments as part of their bid to reach Rio 2016. James specialises in a manual therapy approach to treatment, having gained postgraduate qualifications in myofascial release, muscle energy techniques, Mulligan concept (mobilisations with movement) and muscle activation. He also uses acupuncture in order to provide pain relief and release soft tissue trigger points. The combination of these techniques with the provision of appropriate exercise allows him to treat a wide range of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Sports Injury
- Manual Therapy and Acupuncture for pain relief and release soft tissue trigger points
- Manual Therapy and Myofascial Release , muscle energy techniques
- Mulligan concept and muscle activation
- Golf Injury and performance
Get an Appointment