- Alistair qualified in 2001 from the University of Hertfordshire
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy MCSP MHPC MAACP
- Registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) and is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Post-graduate qualifications in Manual Therapy and Acupuncture and is a Member of the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists [AACP].
- Level 1 and Level 2 APOS therapy training
- Alistair is also trained in the use of Shockwave treatment for chronic tendon problems.
ExperienceAlistair has worked within the NHS for over 7 years and in the Private Sector since 2004, gaining experience in treating a wide range of musculoskeletal injuries as well as amputee rehabilitation and post-operative rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal conditions, both spinal and peripheral and sports-related injuries.
- Manual Therapy and Acupuncture for pain relief, treatment of head-aches and trigger-point release Acupuncture.
- Manual Therapy and Myofascial Release techniques for the treatment of musculoskeletal dysfunction, restricted joint mobility and lengthening of tight or spastic muscles.
- APOS therapy – an innovative, personalised, non-surgical and drug-free programme for knee and back pain, based on a foot-worn biomechanical device which is individually-calibrated by specially-trained chartered physiotherapists
Get an Appointment