- Jo qualified in 1988 from St Thomas’ School of Physiotherapy
- Grad Dip Phys MCSP MHPC
- Registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) and is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Post graduate qualifications in Hand Therapy, Manual Therapy and Sports Injuries and is a member of the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports & Exercise Medicine (ACPSEM) and the British Association of Hand Therapists (BAHT)
Jo worked within the NHS for a number of years, before moving into the private sector.
Jo has a wealth of experience in the sports field having been an England Netball U18 & U21 squad physiotherapist, worked with the Bedfordshire County Netball Teams, been the club physiotherapist for a semi pro football team, plus has worked with Ampthill Rugby and Leighton Buzzard RUFC. Currently she is the squad physiotherapist for Team Beds, the highest placed Regional netball team in Bedfordshire.
During her career in the NHS she reached Senior level and managed the physiotherapy provision of the Regional hand Unit at the Lister Hospital, Stevenage and continues to work closely with local plastics and orthopaedic surgeons to treat wrist and hand injuries at ICE.
- Musculoskeletal conditions both spinal and peripheral
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist and hand injuries and post operative hand therapy
- Complex upper limb disorders