ALL SERVICES TO CONTINUE AT ICE.
- Our staff will continue to wear PPE and we kindly request that all patients continue to wear masks whilst visiting the clinic.
- Hand sanitiser will still be in place and we encourage all patients to continue to use this.
- Cleaning measures, as is good practice will be in place.
- We will no longer take patients temperature on arrival but all our staff will still do this.
- Patients can now wait in the waiting area if they wish, however if you are more comfortable waiting outside that is also fine. We would ask you limit the number of people you bring with you into the clinic.
- All signage and hazard tape will be removed.
We hope you have remained safe and well during this difficult period and continue to do so as we move forwards together.
Best wishes from us all at ICE.